Included in Riding Holidays
- Accommodation: All riding holidays include accommodation.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided on riding holidays. Soft drinks & alcohol are payable locally. Complimentary water bottles on riding trips.
- Guides: Riding and non-riding guides are inclusive.
- Horses & tack including saddle bags and water for each ride.
- Prices are quoted on sharing a room.
- Insurance: We request you take out travel Insurance. Ask your local insurance company or travel agent about it. You will not be allowed to participate in the trail ride without having personal travel insurance. See below for more information.
- Flights: International and local flights are not included.
- Personal expenses
- Please keep in mind that Egypt has a strong tipping culture and leaving tips is a way of life. We kindly ask that you factor this in to your budget $100 / £75 GBP to be paid on the first day of arrival. This goes into a tip kitty in order to tip hotel staff, porter, tour guides, riding guides, grooms, drivers, camel guides and boat guides for the week. This rate is quoted pro rata so if you have a longer holiday than a week or over several locations please budget accordingly. We are happy to help if you need further assistance budgeting.
- Temples, Museums and Historical Sites all have local fees. We recommend around $80 but of course this can vary depending on the clients interest in visits and history. An upto date pricelist can be found online here: http://www.egyptologyforum.org/MOA/MoA_Ticket_Price_Nov._2018_EN.pdf