Included in Riding Holidays
- Accommodation: All riding holidays include accommodation
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided on riding holidays. Soft drinks & alcohol are payable locally. For mini-breaks please refer to your program for details of what’s included.
- Guides: Riding and non-riding guides are inclusive
- Beverages: Complimentary water bottles on riding trips
- Horses & tack including saddle bags and water for each ride
- Transfers: Shared transfers are included, private on request (see separate section below for further information)
- Insurance: We request you take out travel Insurance. Ask your local insurance company or travel agent about it. You will not be allowed to participate in the trail ride without having personal travel insurance.
- Flights: International and local flights are not included.
- Beverages: Soft and alcoholic drinks are payable locally.
- Single supplement: Available on request.
- Personal expenses
- Please keep in mind that Egypt has a strong tipping culture and leaving tips is a way of life. We kindly ask that you factor this in to your budget $100 / £75 GBP to be paid on the first day of arrival. This goes into a tip kitty in order to tip hotel staff, porter, tour guides, riding guides, grooms, drivers, camel guides and boat guides for the week.