Looking for the ultimate history and culture holiday, combined with some beach and relaxing whilst riding fabulous horses throughout, then this trip is a dream come true!
Stay in an exclusive boutique hotel · Ride beautiful Arab horses to the Giza Plateau and Sphinx · Gallop across the sands of Saqqara · Visit Memphis City, the capital of ancient Egypt
Stay in a traditional village · Visit Wadi El-Hitan (Valley of Whales) Protected Area, a UNESCO World Heritage site · Learn and try potting traditions at Fayoum Pottery School · Experience Gabal El-Medawar for sunsets and to marvel at the stars · Canter around the Magic Lake as it changes colour before your eyes · Set up camp at Whales Valley and hike at the break of dawn to catch a glorious sunrise · Experience sand boarding in the dunes (optional)
Go Bedouin “glamping” – sleeping in small cottages and cooking dinner over an open fire · Try your hand at traditional Egyptian cookery lessons · Experience amazing riding off the beaten track · Board our floating hotel on The Nile · Dine under the stars · Fly with your horse through farmlands and sugar cane fields · Ride up close and personal through traditional villages and experience Real Egypt
- Cairo: Small boutique hotel with views of the Pyramids
- Fayoum: Tunis Village – Traditional Guest House
- Luxor: Glamping and sandal boat combined
- Aswan and Abu Simble: Sandal boat and a mix of Nubian guest houses
- Red Sea: Small guest house on the seafront next to our horses
- £1850 per person based on 2 sharing accommodation. Single person supplement: £400. 12 days / 11 nights.
- Optional Red Sea Extension: £550 per person · Optional Nile Dreams Extension: £999 per person.
- Board Type: All meals & water. Multi centre guest houses. Sailing and camping.
- Paces and Ability: All paces included with some full days in the saddle. Confident riders only, experienced in English saddles.
- Riding months: October to May.
- Saddles: English.
- Weight limit: 100kg / 220lbs / 15st 10lbs.
- Airport Transfers: On request (extra charge)
- Recommended airports: Cairo for arrival & Luxor for departure.
Our information page has more details on what is and isn’t included as well as useful general advice.