Included in Riding Holidays
- Accommodation: All riding holidays include accommodation.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided on riding holidays. Soft drinks & alcohol are payable locally. Complimentary water bottles on riding trips.
- Guides: Riding and non-riding guides are inclusive.
- Horses & tack including saddle bags and water for each ride.
- Prices are quoted on sharing a room.
- Insurance: We request you take out travel Insurance. Ask your local insurance company or travel agent about it. You will not be allowed to participate in the trail ride without having personal travel insurance. See below for more information.
- Flights: International and domestic flights are not included.
- Ticket entries are payable locally with a debit or credit card (no cash options)
- Personal expenses
Spending Money to Bring
Tips: We take a simple tip kitty to cover all your tips for the week. Tipping is such a big thing in Egypt, it can be very confusing for visitors here so take that headache away from you. You should budget $150 for a single person (or $250 per person if joining the Fairytale Fayoum Riding Holiday), which will be gathered from the group on the first morning of your holiday. These tips cover everything from airport transfers, hotels, housekeeping, restaurants, horse guides, Egyptology guides, water taxis in all locations on your trip.